Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm still here. Geoff is better enough that he's back to work, and I've got a sort-of game plan for the weekend and the party.

Nathaniel's turned into a loud obnoxious screamy Emo Teenager plus tantrums in the last couple of weeks. I'm thinking about sending him to military school, but I don't know if they accept preschoolers. Okay, not really, but I am waiting for him to notice that tantrums don't actually get him anywhere except ignored or punished as the occasion dictates. In between the tantrums he's learning to sound out words (sort of) and playing a lot of very fun complicated games and doing lots of crafts, so it's not all bad. And Thomas is just trembling on the verge of walking, which is awesome.

Urgh. Time change and last lingering vestiges of a cold, and I'm pretty tired. I should go to bed soon.

No comments: