Thursday, April 14, 2011


This is the sound of me exploding. This will be fun. I was trying to explain to Nat why Mommy was so excited- "There's a story about a little man who lived in a hole, and his name was Bilbo Baggins..." He's still a couple of years too young.

Continuing near-total lack of sleep. Geoff was editing a book with Sensei and didn't get to bed until two a.m. and yet is still alive. Nat had another anti-sleep tantrum just after I got Thomas settled. Nat spent quite a while talking and crying quietly because he didn't want to go back to sleep, and then waking him this morning required jackhammers. Argh.

Yesterday the lenses fell out of my glasses twice.

I'm cruising on autopilot and hoping for a really early night and decent sleep for most of us. Yawn. I should write about the book on the Crusades that Reg lent me but I'm too tired.

No comments: