Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here, awake, and had a good Easter Weekend. It's dark and rainy and warm, so we'll probably head out to a drop-in centre after breakfast so Nat can play trains obsessively. He does that at home, too. I'm beginning to feel like Toad's friends in The Wind in the Willows (have I mentioned that already?) who become so worried about him and cars that they stage an intervention.

Shepherd's pie today with leftover lamb, and I should make Korean keema with some of the meat I bought yesterday. I got rather excited at the Asian Grocery Tore (Tristan, have you been to Sunny Foodmart yet? You'll love it) and we have lots of vegetables and an enormous 77c/lb chicken. It may be tough so I'll slow-cook it.

We're planning to go see the new baby on Saturday and bring food. I think chocolate monkey bread and maybe enchiladas and soup.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds yummy.

lissla lissar said...

Good. We'll do that, then.