Monday, April 18, 2011

We did Nat's clinic visit, he's fine, he's grown an inch and a half and about three pounds since last time, I was dead tired because Thomas has given up sleeping. He wants to play between 10-12. He doesn't get to, and he's being moved to a separate room while he is tragically, cruelly abused, meaning sleeping in his own bed.

On the extremem bright side, I just made something wonderful for dinner. It was sour cream, spinach and cheese enchiladas. They were perfect. I tried to persuade Geoff he wasn't hungry so I could have the whole casserole. It didn't work. I'm making them again.

2 comments:

Tristian said...

I have been disturbed recently by my invention of a feta and spinach dip that is quite tasty. Spinach is supposed to be gross. Why am I eating it without pouting and pushing it around my plate? I'm,... I'm not old am I?

...

Probably just the huge amounts of feta in it.

lissla lissar said...

Greek spinach pie is also tasty.

I was disturbed when I realised that zucchini, cauliflower, and red peppers were some of my favourite foods, and maybe better than candy.