Friday, May 27, 2011

It's rainy and cold again, so it's going to be an inside day. We're making bread dough and trying to clean up. Because I don't think the kids listen to enough music, and because I've been missing it, Nat and I danced to Head like a Hole and then Bounce, and we just finished up some They Might Be Giants (Nat wanted Istanbul) and now we're listening to Doctorin' the Tardis, because it's almost our family theme song right now. I haven't listened to NIN or System of a Down in a very long time. I was trying to find goth/industrial without swearing or overt bad stuff.

Right. We also listened to VNV Nation, and I pretended I was still doing goth bellydance regularly while Thomas clung to my knees. You know, I never looked like that, although I think I had the ponytails.

I still would like to:

-Get all the laundry put away
-Scrub the stove
-Vacuum

I'm thinking the vacuum cleaner really should live down here. It's more efficient to vacuum after meals than to sweep over and over.

No comments: