Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We just went to Riverdale Farm and saw baby animals. Nat and Thomas were impressed. It was free- I was impressed. We'll go back.

Nat is proceeding not-too-screamily with toilet training. I wonder if all kids being toilet trained need to pee every ten minutes, or if it's just Nat. I wish I were kidding. I'm using timers.

Geoff was at the dojo last night, so Stuart came over with Prosecco and helped put kids to bed, and then we had a wild affair, which means that I looked up pictures of SCAdian garb and talked about how boring we are about our hobbies. Christine wants me to teach a lesson on Medieval clothing to some 7-year-olds, and wants me to produce a lot of stuff for them to try on and teach them about sumptuary laws and seamstress-ing and a whole bunch of stuff I don't think I'll be able to do, realistically, because I only have one piece of right-era clothing in the house, and not a huge amount of time to sew. I'll talk to her tonight.

No comments: