Thursday, June 09, 2011

Okay, not this weekend. Possibly in two weekends, student coming? Do we mind Russians, or Saudis? No, we don't. No opinion, except that possibly a Suadi girl could talk bellydance with me. That would be fun.

. Two weekends from now give me time to make curtains and do some organizing.

I'm up early and the children aren't (yet). I'm making bread dough, because it should be ready to bake before the day gets really hot, and it's much easier to make it without little fingers helping. I tried to empty the dishwasher, but about three-quarters of the dishes were still dirty. I took out the clean ones, rearranged everything, and am re-running it.

Nat's nearly given up on trains (gasp). Not chatting incessantly about them, but playing with his Thomas stuff has slowed down. We're doing water play, lots of time outside, Duplo, and lots of Starfall.com. While I'm up I should browse Art Attack and look for more crafts. Thomas and Nat have getting dirty as their primary aim for the summer. They both need serious scrubbing at the end of the day.


David has been moved to a very nice recovery hospital, and is re-learning how to walk, and is doing very well. Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: