Saturday, July 02, 2011

I'm still here. Our weekend has been very good so far- yesterday we went to the parade and midway for Canada Day. I must say, the midway at the local park always makes me feel svelte, fashionable, and high-class. It is amazingly full of plump people in sweats. There was one particularly classy girl with tightly-pulled-back hair (what is it with that as a sign of general trashiness? It's been that way since high school), a tied up belly top white skintight t-shirt, and skinny jeans which she had thoughtfully rolled down to expose her back tattoo and fluorescent thong.

So, yeah. I felt classy. I was wearing a halt and khaki skirt.

Today we went out to Confession, the playground, Vigil Mass, and then dinner. And dragged sleepy cranky kids home on the bus.

It's been a nice couple of days.

Willa, still reading your book. Still thinking.

No comments: