Friday, February 17, 2012

Three posts, one day. Oh, well.

First, we are not eating any vegetables and this is a problem. Anyone want to bring over tasty food that includes vegetables? (Isabelle? Tristan?)

Second, I need to eat so much that I am getting tired of eating. I don't think this has ever happened before. I give up before I'm full because it's become boring. I may have to start eating lard with a spoon for the calories, seriously- three days, lost five pounds. Kind of scary.

I wouldn't mind being down to my pre-pregnancy weight in another two weeks, but I'm worried about suddenly becoming skeletal.

Off upstairs to help Geoff put kids to bed.

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

Hmmm... foods containing vegetables. This could be arranged.
This weekend involves lots of dashing around dashing madly off in several directions at once, but things should be quieter during the week. Will email you when I have an idea of when I might be able to drop by.
Also, I kind of wish I could drop 5 lbs in a couple of days. Only, y'know, without that whole having-twins-and-two-toddlers part.