Thursday, March 22, 2012

Something like the food poisoning I had a couple of weeks ago again, last night. I didn't like it very much. I'm better now.

I don't think I remember how to meal plan or cook. I mean, I remember how to cook, but I'm having the worst time thinking of things to make, figuring out the ingredients, Lack of inspiration plus never being at the grocery store myself. Tonight we're either having takeout (we had tuna sandwiches yesterday. Yesterday night was crazy) or Vietnamese pork, with cupcakes, in celebration of

Thomas's birthday!


He was born two years ago, at about eleven-fifty.

In that vein, Happy Birthday Alicia, and I hope you appreciate the birthday present I got you two years ago, e.g. Thomas. He's a pretty cute present.

Small baby shouting from the crib. I should probably go get her.

No comments: