Thursday, March 15, 2012

We had a nice visit with Nat and Thomas's little cousins, Thomas was very tired and cranky, so I put him down for his nap, and he's awake forty minutes later and howling. I just got him his quilt and milk and a teddy, and he's not having it. He only got a little sleep last night and is clingy and horrible, and I don't want to take him out of his crib, because if he sleeps, I might get some slow, brainless chores done.

Sigh. I'll get him in a minute and put another movie on.

I'm trying to plan the garden, which is novel, because usually I just buy plants on impulse. I'm going to plant strawberries and herbs in the front- lots of thyme, basil, rosemary, coriander, oregano. I may try planting potatoes along with tomatoes and a variety of salad leaves in the back. Mint varieties around the lilac. Peas and beans up the fence alongside. I'm going to try doing a lot of indoor pea shoots with Nat, too.

Right. Going to get Thomas in a minute. And watch more Pixar.

No comments: