Monday, June 04, 2012

Okay, upon  checking my fridge and freezer, and trying to keep everyone's food preferences and dislikes in mind, the week's menu look like: Vietnamese ground pork on lettuce and rice, mild chicken curry/pilau (freezer vegetables), pasta with asparagus. I'll make mango smoothie in a pitcher today, and the kids and I will eat a lot of peanut butter sandwiches and leftovers for lunch.

Geoff will be away Wednesday and Friday evenings, so we'll eat something already made (I think I have meatballs and pasta in the freezer). We have leftover beef and mushroom sauce. We could have fried spaghetti one night. Breakfast is oatmeal or granola or cheerios. My personal breakfast right now is a tub of vanilla Greek yogurt. The vanilla flavour isn't great.

The weekend was full of blurry vision and lack of sleep. We still got a lot of basement-organizing done, but there wasn't much brainpower around here.

No comments: