Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Attempting to eat

I am starting to come to the conclusion that I should give up on trying to eat breakfast and lunch with the kids. It only leads to heartbreak and starvation. I have performed empirical-type experiments where I try to sit down to eat, especially during breakfast, when I'm trying to persuade four people to eat which doing Nat's bloodwork and injections.

Either I should eat before or after (and face the horde of vultures that gather, saying, "What are you eating, Mommy?") or die by starvation. Or get a beer hat and equip it with a smoothie generator. Except I don't like smoothies.

I had a pretty bad night with the girls, but today we have the promise of playdates and company and someone to help me clean everything, and I always have tea, thank Heaven.

Starting Prince Caspian today or tomorrow.

No comments: