Sunday, October 28, 2012

The points of daggers and the edges of knives

Things we've done recently that could be considered educational:


I told Nat the story of The Little Mermaid this morning, leaving some detail but including the price for her feet and her ascent skyward with the Daughters of the Air at the end.

We watched a horrifying National Geographic video about weird animals, including those baby frogs born through holes in their mothers' skin. I'm still recovering.

We're talked about whales.

We watched combo dubstep/bellydance.

We're read a bunch of books.

We picked some milkweed pods and looked at the sap.

3 comments:

so many things to love... said...

Well, you're doing much better than I am this week. We have done nothing even vaguely educational.

Anonymous said...

Was that the National Geographic documentary that included the spider babies eating their mother alive? That was the part that really horrified me.

-taxi

lissla lissar said...

I have been unable to watch the whole thing, so I'm not sure. Ick.