Thursday, October 11, 2012

We did it! I bought a notebook!

We have three narrated sentences and a picture of a dinosaur, so we're good.

Geoff's stepmom Lorraine has been here since yesterday, helping babyhold and cleaning everything, and is right now playing 'No more monkeys jumping on the bed!' upstairs with the boys. She enabled me and Nat to get to the museum (that's a horrible sentence but I'm making dinner and a girl is howling so stuff it) and Nat is the fastest museum-visitor I've ever met. It was constant, "Mommy, come on!" and we definitely need a membership so we can explore.

They have a model giant squid.

I wonder how many of my kids I can take and still have a fun time? Two?

We're also halfway through The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, which is making me excited. One more chapter till Aslan!

No comments: