Thursday, November 08, 2012

Chain mail bikini

There, that should boost blog stats. I am having angst about the Advent exchange I'm participating in, because I think my kind of crafting is the opposite of people with good homemaking skills and taste, and I'm coming over all nervous about making and sending anything seasonally appropriate for Advent. Also, while in the basement disconsolately sorting through things and trying to come up with a good rational for sending someone a chainmail bracelet to celebrate Christ's coming, I unearthed a sparkly bead and chain openwork bikini top I probably made more than ten years ago, to wear over a tank top.

When out bellydancing at goth clubs.

And now I feel even less Martha Stewart.

On the bright side, I can take it to show Judith tomorrow, because I think she'll get a kick out of it. And then Nat will try to strangle his brother with it, or something. Sigh.

No comments: