Trixie is coming over this morning to help, so I'm going to try to do a list of chores and read some books to my kids and maybe do some crafting. Yesterday I used up all my ability to cope dealing with Nathaniel's very high blood sugar and Thomas's idea that hitting other kids in the face is an acceptable greeting. Plus I was really tired from Sunday's excitement. Today, between me and Trixie:
1. Take everything out of the fridge and freezer and see if it's still edible. It's been saturated with smoke.
2. Wipe down the whole thing and fill with boxes of baking soda.
3. Read at least four books to Nat.
4. Fold all the laundry and put it away.
5. Think about decorating Christmas stockings.
6. If the fridge smells better, pull out frozen food to defrost for the rest of the week.
There, that should be more than I can actually do in one morning, don't you think?