1. Having just finished reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and then watching the movie, I am impressed with the movie visuals but hate the changes to the children which make them reluctant heroes, especially Peter.
2. Does anyone else have the problem of a house full of food and no idea what to make for dinner? This happens frequently to me.
3. We watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and I do not remember all the name-calling and maliciousness, but wow, we are not watching that again. Nat's been pleasing for it, saying, "It's okay, Mommy, I promise not to behave like that if I watch it again!", but no dice.
4. The girls did not sleep in hour-long segments last night, so today will be free-association day.
5. I want to make naan. Judith and kids are coming over today, I have hummus, and I think naan would go nicely if I can manage to remember how to stir.
6. I need many pots of tea today.
7. Next year, more elaborate Halloween costumes, especially for me. Happy All Souls Day!
8. Bonus take- I wonder what kind of dip I could make that would include a vegetable and that the kids would eat? I wonder if that's a fantasy?