Saturday, November 03, 2012

So... Tired....

And burned out. Girls not sleeping. Things not clean.  Spent parts of the last two days walking around crying (something I don't usually do) because I'm so tired, and am not sure how to manage sleep training the girls if I can't cope with the tiny amount of sleep I'm getting right now.

Frozen pizza and caesar salad for dinner instead of something nutritious and homemade.

On the bright side, it's stopped raining. Seven days of rain was a bit much.

2 comments:

so many things to love... said...

My overnights have recently begun consisting of Samuel climbing into our bed and being all thrashy and smacky and kicky and wet. And Clara nursing frantically for an hour while huffing and puffing and doing that planking thing and eating my hair. And then panicking if I try to turn over in bed or put her in her bassinette or anything. Anything. I detest sharing my bed.

lissla lissar said...

Me too. I like it at first, when they're tiny babies, but when they get about eight or nine months old I start to hate it. That's usually when I move 'em out. Out! Into your own crib!