Friday, December 21, 2012

Crummy awful day

Thomas has been alternately throwing things, hitting people, and clinging to me and crying, Elizabeth wants to be held all the time, and Nat's just being really annoying and wanting lots of attention. Miriam's still cute. The house is wrecked and I am being horrible with the children from all the need, so I'm going to make a list of the things I've accomplished today. I hate the walking in quicksand feeling, and the idea of a bare, silent room, void of other people, is even more attractive than normal.

So, today I have:

1. Put away three loads of laundry
2. Emptied the dishwasher
3. Baked peanut butter chocolate cookies
4. Fed all the children many times
5. Held Elizabeth and Thomas all the time
6. Not killed anyone
7. Am apparently going to make a cake with Nat right now

So I guess I have to go instead of typing any more. The attraction of Disney may have worn off.

No comments: