Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Curried mac'n'cheese?cook

Do I have enough energy to make curried macaroni and cheese with cauliflower for dinner, or are we having frozen pizza again? On the way home from Christmas shopping today I was pondering that I don't buy all the  Make It Easier to Home Cook! stuff 've seen- I generally either make it myself from scratch (bread, cream sauce, lard) or buy it premade (pizza). I think it's because I've either got the energy to cook or I haven't, and if I haven't, I don't even want to saute a chicken breast.

Today might be a not-even-a-chicken-breast day. We have made popcorn chains and I have mopped the floor and run the laundry and I think that might be it, even though I should clear out the fridge so Geoff doesn't die of stress opening it.

So tired.

No comments: