Sunday, February 17, 2013

I MADE IT!

And Nat and the girls were very good. It was also easy to find volunteers to hold the babies. I think it will be harder to find people willing to chase down Thomas when he's running off, no matter how cute he is.

I have just tried to do my first Grocery Gateway shopping list and am feeling the panicked terror that comes with too many decisions. Also I am simmering a smoked duck and a smoked chicken for stock, and we'll have stirfry for dinner. I've had a nap, Geoff has done lots of laundry, and I have cleaned out the fridge and part of the pantry, and feel victorious over household tasks as long as I don't turn around and look at the livingroom.

I just finished reading The Year of Living Biblically,  by Rachel Held Evans, and on the whole I enjoyed it. I'll write more about it when I have more of my brain. Right now I should go wake napping babies and maybe threaten to turn off the Phineas and Ferb marathon behind me.

No comments: