Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kind of want to organize

But I'm also so tired that I want to fall asleep sitting up with all the children around me, so it doesn't seem like a good time to start something that requires brainpower and concentration. The boys are also starting to go slightly insane after two hours of Phineas and Ferb, and it's almost time for the girls to wake up. I think my big goal for the rest of the afternoon will be to supervise the children upstairs while I try to put away four loads of laundry. I may even read aloud for a bit at the end.

Speaking of Phineas and Ferb, I just found out the actor who plays Ferb was in both Doctor Who and Love, Actually, and that makes me happy.

Geoff's birthday celebration (and our Valentine's Day, much less important) will feature Hakka takeout and ice cream. And laundry that's been put away.

No comments: