Wednesday, February 27, 2013

So tired

I've felt really horrible- headachey, tired, stiff, dizzy and shaky- for several days. I think yesterday was better, but in general I still feel awful. I know part o fit is lack of sleep but I'm starting to get a little worried about the other parts. Also we don't have a working washer right now so I'm being buried in undone laundry.  I think I'll sit and read this afternoon, and if I feel up to it I'll make Nutella cookies with my small quantity of Nutella.

Note the kettle beside it for size reference

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

I spotted these giant Nutella jars at Costco the other week, but I didn't bring one home... mostly because it's big enough that I might attempt to crawl in there and build myself a home, a la I Dream of Jeannie. :)

lissla lissar said...

I'm lucky that I'm not that tempted by straight Nutella, although I am totally making your Nutella granola later this week. My own riff on it- I bought hazelnuts.