Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another horrible night

Girls up on and off all night, Elizabeth had diarrhea and cramps at two, Geoff got up to cough until he threw up at two-thirty, and we didn't make it to church due to inability to things like walk and talk at the same time.

On the bright side, my parents took the boys out for four hours of playtime and lunch, Geoff and I got to have a few entire (sort of lame-brained) conversations, and it's sunny and warm for the second day in a row. I'm looking over the seeds Judith got me and trying to think of a nearby place that sells the ones I still want. I have pole beans, zucchini and pumpkin, and spinach.  I want kale, cherry tomatoes, lettuce (leaf), peas, more beans and green beans. Maybe sugar snap peas? I'll plant potatoes and I'll plant garlic in the front, along with more lavender and parsley and thyme. I'm not sure if I'll replant the basil- I didn't use much of it. It did smell wonderful.

Now I want to pick dandelion flowers and make fritters and risotto, and my family will stare at me and refuse to eat them.

No comments: