Friday, March 15, 2013

Quick Takes: Twins vaccinations edition

1. Fevers all night for both, fevers this morning when they woke up. Sitting on my lap, still feverish.

2. I think I will call around for some backup today. Mum, Trixie, Thelma. It could be rough, if both babies want to be held all the time.

3. My plans for today are mostly to put away some laundry and read Farmer Boy to Nat, with optional water play and colouring, so I don't have anything big to do. Oh, and I should shower, which will probably generate howls of despair from the under- fourteen-month crowd.

4. Heaven knows what dinner is going to be. Yesterday it was a couple of hot dogs for the boys, and I had tortilla chips. Geoff had Jagermeister and pickles. I stared at his plate, and he told me sternly not to criticise his food choices. So I'm not.

5. I hear Thomas rummaging around in the fridge. I expect he wants chocolate milk.

6. I've run out for now. Might amend this list later. Keep refreshing for exciting updates! Sigh.

7. Trying to do this: "Don't get upset with your imperfections...It leads nowhere--to get angry because you are angry, upset at being upset, depressed at being depressed, disappointed because you are disappointed...Simply surrender to the power of God's love, which is always greater than our weakness" (St. Francis de Sales)

No comments: