Monday, April 15, 2013

I think my eyes are permanently crossed

Nat's clinic was good, although they kept asking me questions and I was all squinty and like, "Excuse me, who are you? I don't remember because we're sleep training the girls and everything has been a disaster  with health for everyone and so I have no idea what his carb count was". which was fine because Sick Kids rocks and they are very understanding. His blood sugar's been good overall, A1c of 7.8.

Only got a couple of hours of sleep last night because of Offended Starving Babies and I'm hoping for a nap after lunch and before going to Costco this afternoon to restock. I am going to try not buying really stupid things when I'm there. The near-total lack of sleep will make this hard.

Geoff completely rearranged the upstairs last night and looks great.

No comments: