Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day list

Since I have been awake, I have showered and gotten dressed and fed everyone. I have also sorted the girls' summer clothes and put through two loads of laundry. Hm, I also got out a huge children's world map and put it on the floor. Nat drew two maps- one of places he's been, and one treasure map.

During the rest of the day I'd like to:

Hang dry all the girls' new clothes. Soo many hand-me-downs
Clean the kitchen up
Make Sesame Peanut Noodle Salad for dinner
Put all the children in the backyard for lots of play
Read another chapter with Nat
Put all the clean clothes away and maybe thin out the girlies' things. They have so many clothes
Work on a weekly meal schedule
Fret about healthier snacks hat don't need preparation


Elizabeth is wearing a new too-big but completely adorable dress. I'm sure it will be filthy by dinner. Dinner should contain more asparagus. I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished The Name of the Wind last week but haven't had a chance to comment. I loved the description of the dragon as really a leftover dinosaur and why/how it breathes fire. And I thought it was hilarious that it was a drug addicted dinosaur. I can't wait until I have time to get to the next book.
-taxi