Thursday, May 09, 2013

Potatoes

I have made this potato recipe twice in the past week. Today was for lunch with Judith. It is perfect- potatoes sliced and baked on garlic and parmesan and butter. I highly highly recommend it, and I think it will become a once a week thing here. It would be excellent laid over salad greens as a sort of crouton.

We almost made the flower fritters today- Nat and Isaiah picked the flowers- and then Thomas dumped dirt all over them and I couldn't get them clean enough to use. Blast. Maybe tomorrow or Saturday?...

Tonight's dinner was sticky rice, salmon, and broccoli. I do not like fish so I pulled out some black beans and salsa and put that over rice, and everyone was happy. An easy meal that everyone enjoys and isn't completely nutritionally worthless: my holy grail.

No comments: