Monday, July 08, 2013

It could always be worse

In a hallucinatory fit of sleep deprivation I am purging everything we own. Okay, not everything, but if you are depressed about the state of your basement, here is mine:



So I am am donating and throwing out. Here is the donations pile on the front porch:

It's about seven or eight garbage bags so far. Mostly kids' clothes, books (crummy ones) and some dvds (okay, we no longer need two copies of Firefly). I feel better, in spite of all the perfect baby clothes I am giving away. We don't need it, and if we happen to have another baby we have lots of friends with whom we share hand-me-downs.

This feels nice. And scary.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you find my wrap or sling!

Alicia

lissla lissar said...

I found a sling. The plain black one, though- not the one you wanted...