Monday, August 12, 2013

Head smack moment

We've been doing a lot more reading in the last few days. I was dimly wondering why. Of course- it's because the girls have stopped automatically trying to climb on top of/take away books. They even sit for them. This is a great development. Long may they all actually sit still while I read.

That reminds me- I think I should order a few different sets of BOB books. Nat can read and blend but he doesn't show a lot of enthusiasm for it right now, and if there are books he can read really easily, and also read to Thomas and the girls, that's killing many different birds with only one stone- letter familiarity for Thomas, sight words for Nat, everyone working on sitting for reading, big brothers learning to help little brother/little girls. Perfect.

1 comment:

Iola said...

This is fantastic!