2. Tomorrow is Geoff's first day of vacation, during which we will do all sorts of exciting things. He's going to build shelves across the basement, which will be more efficient and help with the near-total lack of organizing downstairs, I'm taking the boys on the bus to visit Alicia and Richard overnight, leaving the girls overnight with Geoff for the first time, Judith and I are going to do homeschool planning, I'd like to do a museum trip and visit at lot of parks.It's not too late for homeschool planning. School doesn't start till Tuesday.
3. Short list of Nat's recent questions:
Why is a thresher shark called a thresher shark?
How does gravity work?
What's a miracle?
Can I go bungee jumping?
Why does the world have rules?
What does 'literal' mean?
|The girls are good at stairs|
5. Explain to me clearly, in words of one syllable, why I shouldn't order Vietnamese for every meal for the rest of my life. Silly reasons like, "You'd go broke" are not valid. It is so yummy.
6. I am still really sick, but lo, I am shortening my time in Purgatory by hauling all my children to the park so they can run, become exhausted, and not fight all afternoon. This is my plan. Also we will not eat a lunch made exclusively of chips. Again..
7. Thanks to the marvels of Google I now have Vietnamese food delivered to me, here, in East York: so I want this restaurant to survive and thrive. Thanks to Simcha Fisher I've found this food blog and I think I will make many things from it. And my current other food site addiction http://www.thekitchn.com/ is awesome and I am spending way too much time visiting it and not enough time actually cooking.
Go see Jen!