Saturday, October 26, 2013

Better

Miriam's better, and the night was okay. We were sad to say goodbye to Geoff's wonderful mother. The boys will particularly miss her tent-making abilities. Geoff and I are both getting tired of being sick- it feels like about a month since everyone has been well for more than a day, and this particular gastro thing lingers in a really annoying way. There's been tons of movies and lego and saying, "Soon people will be well and we'll get out of Survival Mode!" but it hasn't happened yet.

My parents are coming for dinner soon and I need to figure out what we're having for dinner. I have ratatouille thawed and I'm trying to figure out how to turn it into a satisfying pasta dinner. Lots of cheese? Hah! I have ground beef in the fridge! We're set!

No comments: