Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Very dark

Some things are happening right now that I don't want to write about explicitly yet, but because of them there's going to be increasing difficulty and complexity, and I am on the verge of tears right now almost all the time, trying to wrap my head around it. I am emotionally exhausted, even as I start getting more sleep, and I would like a vacation with free child care even more fervently than I usually do.

I'm trying to remember the things I'm grateful for, which are right now:

Wonderful friends
Mini chocolate eclairs
Really good books
A near miracle
A new-to-us dishwasher coming in the next few minutes which might actually wash dishes

3 comments:

Sally Thomas said...

Praying for you right now, and wishing I lived closer to help you out somehow.

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Praying. And like Sally, I wish we lived closer.

lissla lissar said...

Thank you both. And Melanie, I'm glad Lucia's feeling better.