Saturday, November 30, 2013

I am becoming mildly obsessed with this band

But so is Nat, so that's fine. And so is Geoff- even better. What really gets me is this is one take. They have ukulele fairies or something.



Also this one is super fun.



I'm aware I've probably been living under a rock and everyone else knows about these guys, but I am practically totally oblivious to music. I still think they're fun and new. And now Nat will be playing the links off my blog over and over, and getting mad at the officer in charge of hunting down the chain gang.

6 comments:

Stuart said...

I'd never heard of them.

lissla lissar said...

Then I feel slightly less ignorant. I think Geoff has been hearing their song Red Hands on the radio when he drives to work.

I really like the O Brother Where Art Thou ripoff. It's fun.

Stuart said...

Going out tonight to (hopefully, if there are tickets left) see Sheesham & Lotus & Son.

http://vimeo.com/28234815

lissla lissar said...

Stuart, I just found out they're from Burlington. That's hilarious. They're from just down the highway!

lissla lissar said...

Oh, I remember when you saw them at the music festival! That's awesome!

Alicia said...

Richard and I have been on to them for a while. Also these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5meWI3iX1sE