Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Party

Drat. I was going to put up pictures, but Geoff is in the laborious process of sorting all our photos, and I can't find them. The party was really good, and when I find the pics I'll post them. Until then, I will be planning the girls' party. I need someone to hit me firmly on the head and say, "Kyra, you do not have to individually handmake food for thirty people because no one will be made happier by dainty canapes, least of all you." Adult-ish parties are easier than kids' parties- provide food and drinks, preferably receptacles in which to place them (drinking wine from your cupped hands is inefficient) and places to sit or stand.

I just have to figure out what to feed that many people. Chili? Pulled pork? A nice tub of peanut butter and some bread?

No comments: