Friday, May 02, 2014

Mud



It's going to be this kind of a day. I slept with Elizabeth for six hours last night. I am fried. I have a lot of phone calls to make, and I have to sound like an intelligent human being. I am not up for that today. I am feeling the weight of "Must force girls to eat monitor blood sugar research retirement homes clean house possibly do something educational" so I declare a day of recreation until I get my brain back. Mud, outside time, videos. The kids are all going into the tub before I feed them lunch. If I'm lucky the girls will nap today. Geoff is gone this evening and I am very tired, so I need to pace myself.

Any Catholics reading, can you tell me about devotion to Mary, Untier of Knots? I've been praying a lot to her without knowing much about traditions of devotion, or set prayers, or anything. I think knot-untying is a very good thing for us right now.

1 comment:

Melanie Bettinelli said...

I remember there being a novena. I can look it up.