Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mum's appointment

Geriatric psych in a couple of hours, thing for long term care next week. Parents being annoyed at the in house care and Mum freaking out about having too much food even when there's pretty much nothing in their fridge or pantry.

On the bright side, I found my copy of Owl at Home, so I can read it to the kids later today. Maybe for a bedtime story? And I will go to bed at or before nine, because last night Elizabeth decided not to sleep until two, and tomorrow I have to GET ALL THE KIDS TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE EIGHT for Nathaniel's quarterly visit. On the subway. Pray for me. I think I'll put the girls to bed in their clothes, pack the stroller and bag tonight, wake everyone and throw them into their shoes and then provide a healthy breakfast of doughnuts and granola bars at the hospital, Or maybe brunch afterward. And if I haven't died and the weather is nice, maybe we can walk up to the Philosopher's Walk before going home.

No comments: