Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Still doing tiny things

A few days ago I explained the process of distillation to Nat while we were in the car. Today we went to the Science Centre
and it went well although Nat is very cranky and Thomas is still majoring in whining. And we saw the display about the history of diabetes research and we watched static electricity and we're sort of working on explaining the decimal system, which I thought Nat understood but I was wrong. Plus we're steamrolling through the Little House books, flattening them with explanations as we go- I mean enriching them through explanation. 

So we manage tiny little things still, even though everyone is right now screaming at me for videos and almond brittle. Why on earth do they think they deserve almond brittle?

No comments: