Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Feast of the Annunciation

Happy Feast of the Annunciation! I am waiting for the boys to wake up and googling "Traditions Feast Annunication", because I'm very organized and I have no idea what to do. Surely someone has something non-cutesy to do besides do the readings for the day? I keep coming up with waffles. Why on earth are waffles traditional? Is it someone's family tradition? I dunno.

I guess I could make blue food, or something. Cake with blue icing. And work on the Hail Mary with the kids. Sweet Fancy Moses, there is a reason for waffles. Okay, fine. Waffles it is. And bacon and sausage and fruit or something.

Before I am cruelly forced, I mean go joyfully to make waffles for a solid hour this evening, I should clean the house. It seems that spending the whole day cooking and hanging pictures yesterday didn't result in a nice clean tidy organized house. I'm not sure why. And try to read some actual books to the children instead of Thomas making me read the Lego instruction manual over and over.

No comments: