Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Drat

We were supposed to go to the park and meet friends this afternoon. Forecast- rain rain rain rain. Drat. Okay- I can either invite the friends over here, or we can manage some kind of alternate plan that will be less damp.

On the bright side, last Friday we did this:








So I don't think my children have been everlastingly denied sunshine and fresh air. And perhaps today we'll go to the ROM or the science centre or something. But before that we will struggle through doing some school and I will glumly put away laundry and wrestle with the living room, which is not organized to my satisfaction. And I will be comforted knowing that tonight, because it's a dojo night for Geoff, it will be frozen pizza and chicken fingers and possibly, possibly salad for dinner, which means almost no work.

No comments: