Saturday, May 09, 2015

I mopped the floor

It's not even nine, and I mopped the floor. I am so impressed with myself. Okay, I mopped the kitchen. Okay, I mopped the kitchen because the children have been outside every day, in the yard, and two or three times have had mud fights, which they have tracked into the house. The back door is through the kitchen.

But I had help!
So after I've finished mopping up the extra water they have generously spread around, I will have another cup of tea, and tackle the rest of the day. Cheerio!

1 comment:

Alison Norman said...

This is really cute! It's good to see that your little ones are taken in early on the chores. It helps them be much more responsible as they get older. Well, you know how the old saying goes: teach them young, and they'll never forget it when they're older. Cheers!

Alison Norman @ Power Boss