Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reading Cloud Atlas

Which is good, not too confusing, but quite slow. I'm also always, always doing house planning in my head. I'm trying not to turn into a profoundly boring person about it, but it's proving difficult. Not leaving a lot of head space for anything else.

And that reminds me that instead of writing any blog posts, I should be working on chainmail. Right now. More sparkly things. Even though I just sat down after tidying the kitchen and wrangling the downstairs pantry, I should be working. Right now the children are hypnotized with some silly Nick jr show, and I should be capitalizing on the brief moment of quiet. But it's so nice to sit right here and fritter the time away. I feel like Elizabeth, struggling with the complexity of her pajamas, tryign to organize a thousand things at once.

2 comments:

Melanie Bettinelli said...

So may things to do, so little time. I'm selfishly glad you took the time to write, though.

lissla lissar said...

Thank you, Melanie! I miss writing. But I am finding it hard to keep a coherent train of thought going all the way through to the end of a post.